Johnson City Youth Community Assistance Program
These YCAP Committees
As a Board of Directors, we are constantly seeking: financial contributions, in-kind donations, adults and teens who simply want to make a difference. YOU can be that person. Please contact us to learn how you can become part of the greatest small town community youth center ever!
YCAP Membership / Donor Information
- 501(c)3 non-profit organization – your membership / donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- YCAP goal is to provide safe, drug-free, alcohol-free, tobacco-free events and activities for our youth.
- Currently providing monthly events free of charge to 5th – 12th grade youth in Johnson City, Texas.
- Renovating the historic Cox Ford Building at 100 Nugent Avenue for a permanent location.
- Initial phase completed, including recreation area and concessions
- Developing plans for after-school programs for youth.
- Additional programming plans include activities for Senior Citizens.
- Second phase - renovating the shop area to serve as a venue for community activities – near completion
- Much of the work at the YCAP building done for our youth has been done by our youth!
Help us keep the dream alive!
Your donation will be used to help us complete the building renovations including installation of HVAC insulation and tempered glass windows. Membership fees will allow us to meet our monthly expenses including the EPIC EVENTS held once a month which provide free food and entertainment to our youth. In-kind donations of furniture, supplies and services accepted.
Send in your gift of support today!
Download the file below to have a donor receipt for your tax purposes!
Click on the link above to Volunteer Today! It's fast, it's easy, it's free!